400 Sunny Isles
400 Sunny Isles Spectacular and state-of-the-art, the two towers that comprise 400 Sunny Isles are designed by the world-class engineer, Chad Oppenheim, and are just a short walk away from six hundred and forty feet of the celebrated South Florida beach. Residents enjoy a fully serviced private marina, contemporary spa area with cascading Jacuzzis, lighted tennis courts, and a lavish sundeck with infinity-edge pool that links the two towers together. There’s also an elegant recreation center for activities. The towers soar twenty stories over the ocean, and are within walking distance from kayaking and fishing in the picturesque Oleta River State Park.
A booming metropolis, Aventura is gradually becoming one of the most preferred places to reside in the entire South Florida region. With extraordinary vista views, humming city life and dozens of decadent bistros, it’s no wonder residents and guests never want to leave. When an occasion does call for a retreat to the less popular parts of Florida, the breathtaking Intracoastal Waterway and ever-convenient William Lehman Causeway are located nearby for quick and easy passage in and out of town.
Founders Park, Waterways Park, Veteran Park, and Waterways Dog Park comprise the immaculate and pristine parks in the Aventura area. In the heart of the city is the Turnberry Golf Course, bordered by a multimillion dollar project referred to as the Country Club Drive Circle, a 3-mile expanse of concrete skirted by landscaped gardens and tropical beaches, ideal for joggers and strollers who enjoy beautiful sights while they exercise.
Avid shoppers, moviegoers and those who love to spend time outdoors will feel at home in the lively and bustling Aventura, which is home to a full-scale theatre, several outdoor shopping centers, including one of the largest in the country, which is stylishly decorated in stunning storefronts and extravagant marble floors.
Make A Reservation To Learn More About 400 Sunny Isles:
[contact-form-7 id=”2028″ title=”pre_construction”]
- A new waterfront development
- Innovative architectural design
- A total of 230 two and three-bedroom homes in two 20 story glass towers
- Designed by Chad Oppenheim as architect of record, with the Urbanica Group handling interior design.
- Fully equipped and serviced private marina
- Complete with a special marine concierge program that regularly attends to the vessels
- On-site watersports activity center
- Two pools, a couple of tennis courts, a fitness center and a pool deck
- Kitchens and bathrooms with European stainless steel appliances
- Over 640 linear feet of bay frontage.
- Every unit comes with a boat slip
- 360 degrees wide bay and ocean views
- The areas largest private residential marina with dry and wet dock storage
- Bayfront beach and yacht club amenities
- Recreational center to manage all activity needs from:
- Boat rentals
- Biking and more
- Tennis courts
- Large co-ed and private spa
- Walking distance to beach