Beach Walk in Hallandale
The Beachwalk, which will soon be opening in Hallandale, will be a stunning tower that will house both residential units as well as hotel suites. This is going to be a luxury building extraordinaire that will boast amenities typically only found in five-star hotels.
Beachwalk Miami is the $90 million brainchild of developer Jorge Perez. It is being built alongside the Intracoastal Waterway on the former site of the well-known Maneros Restaurant. Descriptions for this luxury tower have varied somewhat in detail, with some listing it as a 33-story building, while others have it at 31 stories.
The Beachwalk Miami tower will have a total of 300 units. Of these 216 are slated to be two-bedroom hotel suites, while 84 will be for residential purposes. The Beachwalk condo building will also include a restaurant, fitness center, high-speed elevators and a parking garage. In addition, high-speed wireless Internet will be available in the Beachwalk condo buildings common areas. Because this building will also house a hotel, Beachwalk condo owners or renters will have access to many resort-like amenities, including a stunning infinity pool overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway, 24-hour room service and valet parking.
Beachwalk owners will also have access to an exclusive beach club that will feature a bar and grill and a beautiful infinity pool. Free shuttle service to the ocean will be provided, as well.
A number of floor plans, ranging in size from 1,100 to 1,850 square feet, will be available. Condo units will be either two-bedroom with two-bathroom units or three-bedroom with three-bathroom units. Corner condominium units will be available with views of the ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway.
Each of Beachwalk Miamis luxurious unit will feature oversized terraces, gorgeous cabinetry and stainless steel appliances. These condos will also boast designer tile floors. Beachwalk Miami is anticipated to be one of the most luxurious condo buildings in the South Florida area.
Make A Reservation To Learn More About Beach Walk:
[contact-form-7 id=”2028″ title=”pre_construction”]
- All Residences Feature:
- Oversized terraces with views of the Intracoastal Waterway or Atlantic Ocean
- Designer lighting, fixtures and accessories
- Kitchens with:
- Premium European-style cabinetry
- Imported stone counters with breakfast bar in most residences
- Stainless steel designer appliance package with refrigerator/freezer, glass cooktop, built-in oven, multicycle whisper-quiet dishwasher, built-in microwave with
- ARTISTIC REPRESENTATION integrated vent hood, and stackable washer/dryer
- Stainless-steel undermounted sink
- Bathrooms with:
- Premium European-style cabinetry
- Imported designer tile floors and wet walls
- Full-size vanity mirrors
- Spacious soaking tub
- Glass-enclosed shower
- Infinity edge pool set alongside the Intracoastal Waterway
- Spectacular 34th floor Cielo Room pool deck with private cabanas and infinity pool overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- State-of-the-art, fully equipped fitness center and cardio theatre with Intracoastal views
- Seaside dining along the Intracoastal Waterway
- Sundry shop
- Health Spa with male and female saunas and locker rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to your members-only beach club
- Housekeeping, cleaning and laundry staff
- An on-call concierge for dinner, spa and nightclub reservations, event ticket services, yacht charters, travel itinerary planning and more
- 24-hour valet parking
- Wireless high-speed internet throughout the common areas
- High speed elevators
- Full-featured security system