The new echo Aventura condo complex offers an exclusive lifestyle for those who demand and expect the very best. It is a stylish condo building that is set on five acres of waterfront property in one of South Florida’s best communities, Aventura.
Because there will only be 190 residences in this 11-story building, each will be large and impressive. Home will range from 1,500 square feet to a little over 4,000 feet in size and will have two to four bedrooms. The echo Aventura will also boast 18 lavish penthouses.
Each of the echo condo units will boast 500-square-feet balconies, private elevators, top-of-the-line appliances and smart home technology as well as glass walls that stretch from the floor to the ceiling in order to maximize a homeowner’s views of the Atlantic Ocean or the Dumbfoundling Bay. Even better, each echo condo will have unobstructed water views.
While all of the condos in the echo Aventura are special, the penthouses in this building are simply magnificent. Homeowners who purchase one of the echo’s 18 penthouses can enjoy treasured moments alone in their own plunge pools that are part of their beautiful private terraces.
Of course, the echo Aventura complex also boasts great amenities, including a fitness center with a yoga studio and a stunning infinity pool. Homeowners will also enjoy concierge and valet service and even a complimentary pet walking service. The echo Aventura has everything a homeowner could want, including private storage spaces that are cooled.
This gorgeous building was the work of architect Carlos Ott, who collaborated with interior designing firm Yabu Pushelberg to craft an impeccable building that is gorgeous both inside and out. The Echo Aventura is situated next to the City of Aventura’s community rec center and just a few blocks away from the beach.
Make A Reservation To Learn More About Echo Aventura:
[contact-form-7 id=”2028″ title=”pre_construction”]
- Custom interiors by Yabu Pushelburg
- Apple® home technology included in all residences
- Floor-through residences featuring unobstructed water views
- Each residence offers a bayfront terrace with summer kitchen
- 18 penthouse residences with private rooftop terraces and plunge pools
- Individual unit access and direct elevators
- 10’ ceilings slab-to-slab with floor to ceiling windows
- Spacious residences with great room, family and dining room and breakfast nooks
- Private service suites with bathroom
- Wolf Gas Stoves and custom hood
- Side by side paneled SubZero/Wolf appliances
- SubZero Duel Temperature Wine Storage
- Built-in coffee and espresso machine
- Oversized soaking tub
- Grand master his and her walk-in closets
- 190 luxury residences on 5 acres of Aventura waterfront
- Conceptual design by Carlos Ott + Yabu Pushelberg interiors in a first time collaboration
- Direct elevator access
- Bayfront infinity-edge pool with views of the Atlantic Ocean
- 4,000 square foot fitness center with state-of-the-art gym and yoga room
- Resort-style poolside service / breakfast and lunch clubroom
- Private cooled storage space for all Tower East Residents
- Two private porte-cochere entrances
- Atrium event room with floor-to-ceiling windows accessible by dedicated glass elevator
- Exceptional concierges services